HOME// WELCOME // IMPORTANT INFO// OUR HOUSE// CHECKING OUT
1769A 14th Avenue South
Seattle, WA, 98144
After 5:00 pm (unless we made prior arrangements)
There is plenty of free street parking in our neighborhood.
Since this is an urban area, we recommend you not leave anything of value in your vehicle.
KEY + ENTRY
We'll text you a house code to use, the day prior. Please do not give this to anyone except your registered fellow guests .
Look for the right townhouse #A with bamboo out front. You're welcome to use our whole house and rooftop space, with the exception of our closet spaces and bedroom drawers, rooftop wetbar drawers, and our garage.
WIFI + INTERNET
Network: AVRO (2G or 5G)
There are two wifi connections: 2G (rooftop and ground floor) and 5G. If for some reason the Wi-Fi isn't working, try resetting the router by unplugging it for a minute then replugging it in. It's located under the main TV in the living room.
IMPORTANT INFO TO READ//
OUR CONTACT INFO
OUR HOUSE RULES
- No pets.
- Please take shoes off indoors and leave at front door.
- No smoking.
- No parties or events.
- No outside guests or visitors, as it is an additional liability for both you and us.
- Please tidy up the place before leaving and returning all furniture/items to their original configuration.
- No loud music, since we are in close proximity to our neighbors.
- Please no feet (this includes jumping or standing) on our furniture (expensive!!), including outdoor furniture.
- No smoking indoors or on our roof. This includes no drug use of any kind, including weed. Sorry! It's very tough to get the smell out and we have small children.
- Please lock up all entrances (including rooftop) at night and whenever you leave the house. While we live in a quiet and safe neighborhood, we do get a lot of foot traffic on our street.
Terms & Conditions that you agree to by staying herE:
Responsible Guest and Invitees agree to be liable for any damages related to:
- the interior and exterior of the house including siding, glass, walls, floors cabinets, and appliances.
- the improper use of the gas stove, ovens, bbq, dishwasher, washer & dryer, showers, or sinks that result in damages.
- furniture items such as lamps, tables, chairs, TV, computer, carpets, sofas, and hung pictures.
- leaving doors open or unlocked and causing a burglary.
The Responsible Guest with respect to the Covered Accommodation includes an obligation to pay for damages or losses or additional cleaning for any covered property caused by such Responsible Guest or Invitee.